Reduced-fat Ranch DressingBy Claire Brookman On Oct 29, 2020
Cooking Reduced-fat ranch dressing step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Reduced-fat ranch dressing you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get on summers bestdressed list with this delightful drizzle thatll make your salads sizzle!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Reduced-fat Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup light whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup extra-light sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
The instruction how to make Reduced-fat Ranch Dressing
- Place mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk and vinegar in a ceramic bowl. Whisk to combine. Stir in onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Reduced-fat Ranch Dressing
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe