Cheats Gozleme With Pumpkin, Lentil And Spinach RecipeBy Liz Macri On Oct 28, 2020
Cooking Cheats gozleme with pumpkin, lentil and spinach recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cheats gozleme with pumpkin, lentil and spinach recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Perfect for midweek meals, this easy version of gozleme uses storebought wraps and is loaded with pumpkin, lentils and two types of cheeses.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cheats Gozleme With Pumpkin, Lentil And Spinach Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g pumpkin, peeled, coarsely grated
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons mild paprika
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 120g pkt baby spinach leaves
- 120g Persian feta cheese, drained, crumbled
- 300g (3 cups) coarsely grated pizza cheese
- 1pkt Mountain Bread Rye Wraps
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Cheats Gozleme With Pumpkin, Lentil And Spinach Recipe
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the pumpkin and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened slightly. Add the cumin, coriander and paprika and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add lentils and tomato to the frying pan. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until the liquid has evaporated and the pumpkin is tender. Add the spinach and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until wilted. Remove from heat. Season.
- Combine the cheese in a small bowl. Place a wrap on a work surface. Place one-eighth of the pumpkin filling down the centre of mountain bread. Scatter with one-eighth of the cheese. Fold the bread over to enclose. Repeat with the remaining wraps, filling and cheese.
- Spray a chargrill or non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the gozleme, in four batches, for 1-2 minutes each side, spraying with a little oil, or until golden and crisp. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Cheats Gozleme With Pumpkin, Lentil And Spinach Recipe
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone