Spinach, Ricotta And Gnocchi BakeBy Jenny Fanshaw On Oct 28, 2020
Cooking Spinach, ricotta and gnocchi bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spinach, ricotta and gnocchi bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Transform storebought potato gnocchi into an easy family dinner bake with this simple combination.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spinach, Ricotta And Gnocchi Bake
- 3 slices ciabatta bread, crusts removed
- 500g potato gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 175g shortcut bacon rashers, chopped
- 250g button mushrooms, trimmed, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch English spinach, trimmed, shredded
- 150g low-fat fresh ricotta, crumbled
- Cherry tomatoes, halved, to serve
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Spinach, Ricotta And Gnocchi Bake
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 6 cup-capacity oval ovenproof dish.
- Process bread until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Cook gnocchi in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add mushroom. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until bacon is golden and crisp. Add garlic and spinach. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until spinach has wilted. Remove from heat. Stir in half the ricotta.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish. Top with gnocchi. Sprinkle with remaining ricotta. Place breadcrumbs and remaining oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over ricotta. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve with tomato and parsley.
Nutritions of Spinach, Ricotta And Gnocchi Bake
fatContent: 566.669 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 38 milligrams cholesterol