Prawn & Avocado Salad With Lime AioliBy Alison Adams On Oct 27, 2020
Cooking Prawn & avocado salad with lime aioli step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawn & avocado salad with lime aioli you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This recipe can be prepared well in advance making it perfect for Christmas catering. See notes for tips on storage.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawn & Avocado Salad With Lime Aioli
- 10 x 5mm-thick slices crusty bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 slices pancetta (see note)
- 2 baby cos lettuces, leaves separated
- 2 avocados, halved, stones removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2kg cooked prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 250ml (1 cup) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
The instruction how to make Prawn & Avocado Salad With Lime Aioli
- To make the lime aioli, place the egg yolks, garlic and mustard in the bowl of a food processor and process until combined. With the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin, steady stream until the mixture is thick and pale. Add the lime rind and lime juice and process until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill on high. Place the bread, in a single layer, on a baking tray. Drizzle over the oil. Cook under grill for 2 minutes each side or until lightly toasted. Transfer to a plate.
- Place the pancetta, in a single layer, on the tray. Cook under grill for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Divide the bread and lettuce among serving plates. Top with the pancetta, avocado and prawns. Top with the lime aioli and season with pepper to serve.
Nutritions of Prawn & Avocado Salad With Lime Aioli
fatContent: 525.8 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein