Roasted Pumpkin & Cumin HummusBy Michelle Southan On Oct 27, 2020
Cooking Roasted pumpkin & cumin hummus step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted pumpkin & cumin hummus you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This chickpeabased dip gets loads of colour and sweetness from the roast pumpkin.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Pumpkin & Cumin Hummus
- 500g Kent pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 3cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- Chopped fresh continental parsley, to serve
- Lavosh crackers, to serve
The instruction how to make Roasted Pumpkin & Cumin Hummus
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the pumpkin, in a single layer, on the prepared tray. Spray with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until tender. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Process the pumpkin, chickpeas, garlic and cumin in a food processor until almost smooth. Add the lemon juice and process until well combined.
- With the motor running, add the oil in a thin steady stream until smooth. Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with crackers.
Nutritions of Roasted Pumpkin & Cumin Hummus
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone