Ricotta & Spinach FrittataBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 26, 2020
Cooking Ricotta & spinach frittata step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ricotta & spinach frittata you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This light and lovely spinach and ricotta frittata is delicious for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ricotta & Spinach Frittata
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 spring onions, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch English spinach, stems trimmed, washed, dried, coarsely chopped
- 125g (1/2 cup) smooth light ricotta
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 thick slices wholegrain bread, toasted, halved
The instruction how to make Ricotta & Spinach Frittata
- Preheat grill on high. Heat the oil in a 26cm-diameter (top measurement) non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the spring onion and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add half the spinach and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until spinach just wilts. Add the remaining spinach and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until just wilted. Remove from heat.
- Whisk the ricotta, eggs and dill together in a large bowl. Season with pepper. Add the spinach mixture and stir to combine. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and place over medium-low heat. Cook for 5 minutes or until frittata is just set around the edge but still runny in the centre.
- Cook under preheated grill, about 6cm from the heat source, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and just set. Remove from grill.
- Turn the frittata onto a heatproof plate and cut into 8 wedges. Divide frittata wedges among serving plates and serve immediately with toast.
Nutritions of Ricotta & Spinach Frittata
fatContent: 265.529 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 287 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup