Ham And Egg Bread TartsBy Annette Forrest On Oct 26, 2020
Cooking Ham and egg bread tarts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ham and egg bread tarts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Heres a healthy, delicious moveable lunch for busy kids on the go in summer!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ham And Egg Bread Tarts
- 6 slices day-old wholemeal bread
- rice bran oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon Alfa One rice bran oil
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 75g leftover leg ham, finely chopped
- 6 eggs
The instruction how to make Ham And Egg Bread Tarts
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6-hole, 3/4 cup-capacity nonstick texas muffin pan. Place bread on a board. Remove and discard crusts. Using a rolling pin, flatten bread slightly. Press 1 piece bread into 1 prepared muffin hole to form a cup. Spray with oil. Repeat with remaining bread. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and ham. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Remove pan from oven. Spoon 1 tablespoon ham mixture into each case. Crack 1 egg over each. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until eggs are just set. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Place tarts, in a single layer, in an airtight container lined with baking paper. Refrigerate.
Nutritions of Ham And Egg Bread Tarts
fatContent: 177.338 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 10.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 191 milligrams cholesterol