One-pan Chicken And Eggplant BakeBy Amira Georgy On Oct 26, 2020
Cooking One-pan chicken and eggplant bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for One-pan chicken and eggplant bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Not only does this onepan chicken and eggplant bake taste great, but it looks pretty fancy too! Itll fast become a crowd favourite.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of One-pan Chicken And Eggplant Bake
- 2 medium eggplant
- 450g jar fire roasted peppers, drained, sliced thickly lengthways
- 1 bunch English spinach, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken thigh cutlets (skin on)
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pan Chicken And Eggplant Bake
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease a large roasting pan.
- Cut each eggplant in half lengthways, keeping the stem intact. Place 1 eggplant half, cut-side down, on a chopping board. Using a sharp knife and starting from 1cm below the stem, slice eggplant lengthways at 1cm intervals. Using your hand, press down on the slices to form a fan. Repeat with remaining eggplant halves.
- Pat peppers dry with paper towel. Place eggplant, skin-side up, in prepared pan. Fill each cut in eggplant skin with peppers and spinach, alternating as you go. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk vinegar and 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken. Toss to coat. Transfer chicken to pan, placing between the eggplant. Top with garlic and thyme sprigs. Drizzle with remaining oil. Bake chicken, basting with pan juices halfway through cooking, for 30 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked through.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut tomatoes into 4 portions. Arrange tomatoes in pan. Bake for a further 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and eggplant is tender. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve chicken, eggplant and tomatoes with pan juices and crusty bread.
Nutritions of One-pan Chicken And Eggplant Bake
fatContent: 582.204 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 29.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 113 milligrams cholesterol