Roast Chicken With Potato, Roasted Tomato And ZucchiniBy Not available On Oct 25, 2020
Cooking Roast chicken with potato, roasted tomato and zucchini step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast chicken with potato, roasted tomato and zucchini you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Impress the family with this golden roast chicken and spring veggies, topped with crumbed fetta and fresh basil.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Chicken With Potato, Roasted Tomato And Zucchini
- 1kg brushed potatoes, peeled, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2.6kg Coles RSPCA Approved extra large chicken
- 2 large zucchini, quartered lengthways, halved crossways
- 250g vine-ripened cherry truss tomatoes
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup baby basil leaves
- Rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast Chicken With Potato, Roasted Tomato And Zucchini
- Preheat oven to 190C. Place potatoes, rosemary, garlic, lemon and 1 tbsp of the oil in a bowl. Season. Toss to combine. Arrange in the base of a large roasting pan. Place chicken on top. Brush with remaining oil and season. Roast for 1 hour.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes and roast for a further 30 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle fetta and basil over the vegetables. Serve with rocket leaves.
Nutritions of Roast Chicken With Potato, Roasted Tomato And Zucchini
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe