Pesto PolentaBy Kim Coverdale On Oct 25, 2020
Cooking Pesto polenta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pesto polenta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Homemade pesto makes this polenta side dish even more flavoursome.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pesto Polenta
- 1 1/2 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup polenta
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup light thickened cream
The instruction how to make Pesto Polenta
- Place stock, garlic and 2 cups cold water in a saucepan over high heat. Cover. Bring to the boil. Add polenta. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 to 7 minutes or until polenta is thick.
- Add cheese, pine nuts, basil, oregano, chives and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Pesto Polenta
fatContent: 309.983 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 32 milligrams cholesterol