Sausage & Rocket RisoniBy Michelle Noerianto On Oct 23, 2020
Cooking Sausage & rocket risoni step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sausage & rocket risoni you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sausage & Rocket Risoni
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 500g gourmet beef and cracked pepper sausages
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup (200g) risoni
- 700ml bottle Bertolli Provvista Sugo Classica tomato pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1 bunch fresh rocket, trimmed, washed
The instruction how to make Sausage & Rocket Risoni
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add the sausages and cook, turning, for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a board and cut into 1 1/2 cm-thick slices.
- Add the onion and garlic to the frying pan and cook for 1-2 minutes or until soft. Add the risoni, tomato pasta sauce and 700ml water. Bring to the boil.
- Add the cooked sliced sausages to the risoni and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes or until risoni is tender. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes before serving. Stir through the oregano and rocket leaves just before serving.
Nutritions of Sausage & Rocket Risoni
fatContent: 596.305 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates