The Real PestoBy Valli Little On Oct 23, 2020
Cooking The real pesto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for The real pesto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of The Real Pesto
- 175g fresh basil leaves
- 50g pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 3 garlic cloves
- 125g grated fresh parmesan
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make The Real Pesto
- Place the basil, pine nuts, garlic and parmesan in a food processor and process to combine.
- Gradually add the oil in a thin, steady stream and process until you have a smooth paste.
- Store in an airtight jar (with a layer of olive oil covering pesto), in the fridge for 5 days.
- To freeze, make pesto without parmesan, then stir it into the defrosted pesto before serving.
Nutritions of The Real Pesto
fatContent: 634.545 calories
saturatedFatContent: 64 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler