Warm Fennel DipBy Dixie Elliott On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Warm fennel dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm fennel dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fragrant fennel shines in this creamy, cheesy dip, perfect for cooler weather entertaining.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Fennel Dip
- 2 small fennel bulbs, trimmed, sliced
- 1 small brown onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- crostini or crackers, to serve
The instruction how to make Warm Fennel Dip
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Combine sliced fennel, onion, garlic and 1 tablespoon oil in a roasting dish. Roast, covered, for 35 to 40 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, spread fennel seeds on a baking tray. Roast for 5 to 10 minutes or until fragrant. Set aside.
- Transfer sliced fennel mixture to a processor. Add cheese, lemon juice, sour cream, two-thirds of the fennel seeds and 1 tablespoon of cold water. Process until smooth, adding more water if required. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl. Top with remaining oil and fennel seeds. Serve with crostini or crackers.
Nutritions of Warm Fennel Dip
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons