Tomato & Rocket BruschettaBy Valli Little On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Tomato & rocket bruschetta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tomato & rocket bruschetta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tomato & Rocket Bruschetta
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes,seeds removed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil,plus extra to drizzle
- 4 slices of ciabatta or other Italian woodfired bread
- 1 cup wild rocket leaves
- Balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Tomato & Rocket Bruschetta
- Finely chop 2 of the garlic cloves, then place in a bowl with the chopped tomatoes and basil. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the oil, season well, then set aside.
- Brush bread on both sides with the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Heat a chargrill pan over high heat, then grill bread for 1 minute each side until charred. Halve remaining garlic clove, then rub one side of the bread with the cut side of the garlic.
- When ready to serve the bruschetta, pile the tomato mixture on top of the grilled bread. Top with rocket, drizzle with extra oil and balsamic vinegar, and garnish with parmesan.
Nutritions of Tomato & Rocket Bruschetta
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons