Roast Chicken With Chilli Rice StuffingBy Not available On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Roast chicken with chilli rice stuffing step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast chicken with chilli rice stuffing you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Impress the family with this roast chicken with chilli rice stuffing recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Chicken With Chilli Rice Stuffing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Coles Brand chilli flakes
- 3 cups cooked brown rice (from 1 cup raw)
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 x 1.4kg Coles Brand small whole fresh chickens, from the meat department
- Gravy, to serve
- Extra lemon cheeks, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast Chicken With Chilli Rice Stuffing
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan. Wash chickens and pat dry.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook onion for 5 minutes, until softened. Add garlic and spices and cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Add cooked rice, lemon juice, zest and parsley. Season. Mix to combine.
- Divide stuffing between each cavity, pressing down to fill. Secure cavity with a skewer and tie legs together. Place in a large baking pan. Drizzle over remaining oil. Season. Bake for 45 minutes. Reduce heat to 180C or 160C fan. Bake chicken for another 1 hour, or until juices run clear when a skewer is inserted into the thickest part of the chicken. Rest for 10 minutes before carving. Serve with lemon cheeks and gravy.
Nutritions of Roast Chicken With Chilli Rice Stuffing