Spinach BabaganoushBy Michelle Southan On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Spinach babaganoush step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spinach babaganoush you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Spinach adds a fresh twist to this smoky Middle Eastern eggplant dip.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spinach Babaganoush
- 2 medium eggplants
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Sweet paprika, to serve
- Sliced Turkish bread, toasted, to serve
The instruction how to make Spinach Babaganoush
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Prick skin of eggplants a few times. Cook, turning, for 5-8 minutes or until skin is charred and blistered. Roast on a baking tray for 40 minutes or until soft. Transfer to a colander and place in the sink for 30 minutes to cool. Peel.
- Meanwhile, place spinach in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 1-2 minutes or until it just wilts. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Finely chop.
- Process eggplant, garlic, tahini, cumin and lemon juice in a food processor until almost smooth. With motor running, add oil in a thin steady stream until smooth. Add spinach. Process until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with bread.
Nutritions of Spinach Babaganoush