Prosciutto Chicken Drumsticks With Buttered Brussels SproutsBy Amanda Kelly On Oct 20, 2020
Cooking Prosciutto chicken drumsticks with buttered Brussels sprouts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prosciutto chicken drumsticks with buttered Brussels sprouts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Wrapping prosciutto around these drumsticks locks in the flavour and keeps the chicken succulent and moist.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prosciutto Chicken Drumsticks With Buttered Brussels Sprouts
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 35g (1/3 cup) flaked almonds
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 400g Brussels sprouts, large ones cut in half
- 200g green beans, topped, cut into 3cm lengths
- 40g butter
- 1/4 cup loosely packed coarsely chopped fresh continental parsley
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Prosciutto Chicken Drumsticks With Buttered Brussels Sprouts
- Use a small sharp knife to cut 2 slashes in the thickest part of each drumstick on both sides. Place in a glass or ceramic dish. Add the oil, garlic, mustard powder, cumin and coriander, and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to develop the flavours.
- Preheat oven to 190C. Heat a small frying pan over medium heat. Add the almonds and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until toasted. Remove from heat.
- Wrap a slice of prosciutto around the thickest part of each drumstick. Place, seam-side down, in a roasting pan. Drizzle with remaining marinade. Roast in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, cut a small cross in the base of each brussels sprout. Cook in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 10 minutes, adding beans in the last 2 minutes of cooking, or until brussels sprouts are tender and beans are bright green and tender crisp. Drain. Return to pan. Place over medium heat. Add butter and parsley, and gently toss to combine. Remove from heat and add the almonds.
- Spoon brussels sprouts mixture among serving plates. Serve immediately with drumsticks and baby rocket.
Nutritions of Prosciutto Chicken Drumsticks With Buttered Brussels Sprouts
fatContent: 596.544 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe