Tomato, Feta & Pita SaladBy Jane Charlton On Oct 19, 2020
Cooking Tomato, feta & pita salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tomato, feta & pita salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Combine all your Greek favourites into one tasty salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tomato, Feta & Pita Salad
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 rounds (14.5cm-diameter) pita bread, cut into 2cm-thick strips
- 4 medium (about 175g each) vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 100g pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 150g Greek feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon small fresh oregano leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
The instruction how to make Tomato, Feta & Pita Salad
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pita strips and cook for 1 minute each side or until golden brown and crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Divide tomato among serving plates. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with green shallot, olives and feta.
- Combine the remaining oil, vinegar, oregano and garlic in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined. Drizzle salad with dressing and top with pita strips. Season with pepper and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Tomato, Feta & Pita Salad
fatContent: 518.869 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol