Roasted Tomatoes With Chorizo Rice-stuffed Capsicums RecipeBy Louise Patniotis On Oct 19, 2020
Cooking Roasted tomatoes with chorizo rice-stuffed capsicums recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted tomatoes with chorizo rice-stuffed capsicums recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This delicious and quick side only takes minutes to prepare! With roasted tomatoes, chorizo, stuffed capsicums and crumbled fetta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Tomatoes With Chorizo Rice-stuffed Capsicums Recipe
- 2 small red capsicums
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 chorizo, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 125g tub microwave super grains brown rice, red rice and quinoa tri-blend
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 30g fetta, crumbled
- 400g cherry truss tomatoes, cut into small bunches
- Chopped fresh oregano leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Roasted Tomatoes With Chorizo Rice-stuffed Capsicums Recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Cut capsicums in half lengthways. Remove seeds and membranes. Arrange capsicum and vine-ripened tomato in a greased roasting pan. Drizzle with vinegar and 1 tablespoon oil. Roast for 25 minutes or until beginning to collapse.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until chorizo is golden. Add garlic, rice blend, lemon juice and oregano. Stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until combined and heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon rice mixture among capsicum halves. Top with fetta. Drizzle with remaining oil. Add cherry truss tomatoes to pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until vegetables are very tender. Sprinkle with extra oregano leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted Tomatoes With Chorizo Rice-stuffed Capsicums Recipe
fatContent: 379.054 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 18 milligrams cholesterol