Bucatini With Garlic PrawnsBy Kate Nichols On Jan 06, 2020
Cooking Bucatini with garlic prawns step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Bucatini with garlic prawns you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This tasty and simple seafood pasta showcases the prawns without detracting from their delicious flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Bucatini With Garlic Prawns
- 350g bucatini or other long pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 20 green tiger prawns, peeled (tails intact)
- 500ml tomato passata (sieved tomatoes - see note)
- Pinch of sugar
- Basil leaves, to garnish (torn if large)
The instruction how to make Bucatini With Garlic Prawns
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup (60ml) of the cooking liquid. Return pasta to pan (off heat) with the reserved liquid and toss.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a deep frypan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir for 20 seconds or until fragrant. Add prawns stir for 2 minutes or until beginning to colour. Add the passata and bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes until thickened. Season sauce to taste with sugar, salt and pepper.
- Divide pasta among bowls and top with prawns. Serve scattered with basil.
Nutritions of Bucatini With Garlic Prawns
fatContent: 511.938 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 68.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 142 milligrams cholesterol