Garlic PrawnsBy Alison Adams On Nov 15, 2019
Cooking Garlic prawns step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Garlic prawns you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The simple flavours of these king prawns will make you feel like royalty.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Garlic Prawns
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Masterfoods Chilli Flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1.5kg medium green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Garlic Prawns
- Combine oil, garlic, chilli and paprika in a large saucepan. Heat over medium heat for 3 minutes or until oil becomes aromatic. Increase heat to high.
- Add prawns. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until prawns begin to turn pink. Add sherry and cook for 1 minute or until prawns are cooked through. Remove from heat. Toss through parsley. Spoon prawn mixture into bowls. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Garlic Prawns
fatContent: 246.887 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein
sodiumContent: 190 milligrams cholesterol