Smoked Fish And Corn ChowderBy Jenny Fanshaw On Nov 20, 2020
Cooking Smoked fish and corn chowder step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Smoked fish and corn chowder you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Featuring salmon, this sixingredient corn chowder is a quick and easy meal and it goes down swimmingly!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Smoked Fish And Corn Chowder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed, halved, washed, thinly sliced
- 800g coliban potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 5 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 180g hot-smoked salmon fillet, flaked
The instruction how to make Smoked Fish And Corn Chowder
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add leek. Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until softened.
- Add potato and stock. Increase heat to medium-high. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Remove from heat.
- Process 2 cups potato mixture until smooth. Using a potato masher, roughly mash remaining mixture in pan (mixture should be chunky). Return processed mixture to pan. Add corn, cream and salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Ladle into bowls. Season with pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Smoked Fish And Corn Chowder
fatContent: 445.496 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 23.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 58 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : easy, quick, autumn, winter, family friendly, budget friendly, seafood, smoked salmon, cream, chicken stock, potato, leek, corn, fish, main, mains, dinner, salmon, 30 minute meals, soup, soups, family, american, kid friendly,