Crispy Chicken, Chilli & Basil Stir-fryBy Warren Mendes On Nov 22, 2020
Cooking Crispy chicken, chilli & basil stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Crispy chicken, chilli & basil stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Nothing could be easier than this quick crispy chicken, chilli and basil stirfry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Crispy Chicken, Chilli & Basil Stir-fry
- 2 tbs peanut oil
- 6 chicken thigh fillets (skin on)
- 1 small bunch spring onions (pale part only), sliced
- 4cm piece ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbs kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce)
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Chinese rice wine (shaohsing)
- 1 1/2 tbs sambal oelek (Indonesian chilli paste)
- 3 carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- 85g sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup (75g) roasted unsalted cashews
- Thai basil leaves (see note), to serve
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Sliced long red chilli, to serve
The instruction how to make Crispy Chicken, Chilli & Basil Stir-fry
- Heat oil in a wok or large, deep frypan over high heat. Season chicken, then cook, skin-side down, for 5 minutes or until golden. Turn, then cook for a further 2 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from wok.
- Add spring onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until slightly softened. Add ginger and garlic, and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add kecap manis, fish sauce, Chinese rice wine and sambal oelek, then cook for 2 minutes or until slightly reduced. Add carrots and peas, then cook for a further 2 minutes or until tender. Slice chicken, then scatter over the stir-fry with cashews and Thai basil.
- Serve with steamed rice and red chilli.
Nutritions of Crispy Chicken, Chilli & Basil Stir-fry
fatContent: 640.759 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30.1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9.3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 58.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 160 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe