Spaghetti With Crispy Garlic And Chilli CrumbsBy Not available On Nov 22, 2020
Cooking Spaghetti with crispy garlic and chilli crumbs step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghetti with crispy garlic and chilli crumbs you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy pasta dish is packed with flavour and spice, and best of all can be ready in just minutes!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghetti With Crispy Garlic And Chilli Crumbs
- 120g white bread loaf, day old, sliced
- 500g spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Coles Brand Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 long red chillies, finely chopped
- Baby rocket, to serve
The instruction how to make Spaghetti With Crispy Garlic And Chilli Crumbs
- Process the bread in a food processor until breadcrumbs form.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet directions. Drain spaghetti and return to pan to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the breadcrumbs, garlic and chilli for 8 mins or until crispy. Season.
- Fold the breadcrumb mixture through the spaghetti and serve with rocket.
Nutritions of Spaghetti With Crispy Garlic And Chilli Crumbs