Bacon & Cheese PizzasBy Not available On Nov 21, 2020
Cooking Bacon & cheese pizzas step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Bacon & cheese pizzas you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get the whole family involved when making dinner with these quick and easy bacon & cheese pizzas.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Bacon & Cheese Pizzas
- 2/3 cup Old El Paso medium salsa thick n chunky
- 100g bacon rashers, from the deli, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Coles Brand Australian mozzarella cheese shredded
- 190 g Coles Simply Less Mediterranean salad
- 300g pkt Golden Mills bakery stone baked pizza bases
The instruction how to make Bacon & Cheese Pizzas
- Preheat oven to 220C or 200C fan-forced. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper. Place 1 pizza base on each prepared tray. Spread each base with 1/3 cup of the salsa. Sprinkle with bacon and mozzarella and bake for 10-15 mins or until bases are crisp and topping is golden.
- Assemble salad and drizzle with the dressing from the packet. Serve with the pizzas.
Nutritions of Bacon & Cheese Pizzas
fatContent: 495.925 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49.3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1.5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein
sodiumContent: 50 milligrams cholesterol