Smoky Sausages And BeansBy Lucy Nunes On Nov 20, 2020
Cooking Smoky sausages and beans step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Smoky sausages and beans you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sausages and beans is a quick and easy familyfilling meal featuring a mere six ingredients.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Smoky Sausages And Beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 thick beef sausages
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 3 x 400g cans red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Smoky Sausages And Beans
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add sausages. Cook, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Thickly slice.
- Add onion to pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Return sausage to pan with tomatoes, beans, paprika, half the parsley and 1/3 cup cold water. Stir to combine. Bring to the boil. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Smoky Sausages And Beans
fatContent: 501.422 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 95 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : easy, quick, meat, simmer, budget friendly, canned tomatoes, beef, dinner, lunch, autumn, winter, beans, sausages, family, main, mains, 30 minute meals, sausage, freezer friendly, kid friendly,