Corn And Chive PikeletsBy Annalisa Perry On Nov 21, 2020
Cooking Corn and chive pikelets step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Corn and chive pikelets you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Kids will go flat out making these fantastic quick and easy corn and chive pikelets.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Corn And Chive Pikelets
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 x 125g cans creamed corn
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives (see notes)
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Reduced-fat cream cheese, to serve
The instruction how to make Corn And Chive Pikelets
- Sift flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Make a well in centre.
- Whisk milk and egg together in a bowl. Add corn. Stir to combine. Add to well. Stir to combine. Stir in chives and cheese.
- Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Using 1 tablespoon batter at a time, cook pikelets, in batches, for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles form on surface. Carefully turn. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining batter to make 20 pikelets. Serve with cream cheese.
Nutritions of Corn And Chive Pikelets
fatContent: 62.14 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 14 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : autumn, winter, family friendly, budget friendly, easy, quick, cheese, flour, snack, side, pan fry, pikelet, chives, corn, sides, snacks, kids snacks, kid friendly, freezer friendly, cooking with kids, vegetarian, spring,
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons