Curried Mince And VegiesBy Marie Brown, Coldstream Vic (reader recipe) On Nov 19, 2020
Cooking Curried mince and vegies step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Curried mince and vegies you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a quick and easy, complete family meal, cook up our curried mince with healthy green vegetables.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Curried Mince And Vegies
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 500g beef mince
- 1/4 cup mild curry paste (see note)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 celery sticks, leaves removed, finely sliced
- 1/4 cabbage, shredded
- Cooked Basmati rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Curried Mince And Vegies
- Heat oil in a large non-stick saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add curry paste, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stir well. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in celery and cabbage. Cook, uncovered, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes or until cabbage just wilts. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Curried Mince And Vegies
fatContent: 386.463 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein