Chicken And Spinach CurryBy Dixie Elliott On Nov 18, 2020
Cooking Chicken and spinach curry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and spinach curry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Made easier with readyroasted chook, this tasty curry is a quick and healthy meal for the whole family to enjoy.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Spinach Curry
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 1 1/2 cups Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 large barbecued chicken, skin removed, meat roughly chopped
- 1 bunch English spinach, leaves roughly chopped
- steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken And Spinach Curry
- Heat a small, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add almonds. Cook, shaking pan gently, for 3 to 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove to a plate.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Add curry paste and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until aromatic. Add yoghurt and 1/2 cup cold water. Stir until well combined.
- Add chicken. Bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until chicken is heated through. Add spinach. Cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach has wilted. Spoon curry over rice. Top with toasted almonds. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken And Spinach Curry
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup