Raspberry & White Chocolate MousseBy Jane Charlton On Nov 18, 2020
Cooking Raspberry & white chocolate mousse step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Raspberry & white chocolate mousse you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy white chocolate mousse recipe is perfect for casual dinner parties or just enjoying on your own.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Raspberry & White Chocolate Mousse
- 150g good-quality white chocolate, broken into squares
- 4 egg whites
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 160ml (2/3 cup) thickened cream
- 1 x 120g punnet raspberries
The instruction how to make Raspberry & White Chocolate Mousse
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesnt touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate melts. Remove from heat.
- Use an electric beater to beat the egg whites in a medium, clean, dry bowl until firm peaks form. Add half the sugar and beat until the sugar dissolves. Add the remaining sugar and beat until glossy. Add the cream and beat until the mixture thickens. Add the white chocolate and use a metal spoon to fold until just combined.
- Reserve 16 raspberries. Divide half the remaining raspberries among 4 serving glasses. Top with half the white chocolate mousse. Repeat with the remaining raspberries and white chocolate mousse. Top with the reserved raspberries. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Remove from freezer and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Raspberry & White Chocolate Mousse
fatContent: 442.15 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 41 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 50 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : kids party, party, valentines day, christmas, birthday, no cook, dinner party, kid friendly, family friendly, dessert, vegetarian, easy, quick, raspberries, cream, egg, chocolate, xxxx do not use raspberries, high protein, low sodium,