Autumn Beef And Ginger Noodle Stir-fryBy On Nov 17, 2020
Cooking Autumn beef and ginger noodle stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Autumn beef and ginger noodle stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Whip up a delicious weeknight meal with this quick and easy beef and ginger noodle stirfry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Autumn Beef And Ginger Noodle Stir-fry
- 1/4 cup (35g) cornflour
- 500g Coles Australian Beef Oyster Blade Steak, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 440g pkt Singapore noodles
- 5cm-piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 long red chillies, thinly sliced diagonally
- 200g fresh shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 200g cup mushrooms
- 1 bunch baby buk choy, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed, leaves chopped
- 1/3 cup (80g) oyster sauce
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Autumn Beef And Ginger Noodle Stir-fry
- Place the cornflour in a bowl. Add the beef and toss to coat. Shake off any excess cornflour. Heat a wok or frying pan over high heat. Add 2 tsp of the oil. Swirl to coat the wok or pan. Stir-fry half the beef for 2-3 mins or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with 2 tsp of remaining oil and remaining beef.
- Meanwhile, place the noodles in a heatproof bowl. Pour over enough boiling water to cover. Stand 2 mins. Use a fork to separate the strands. Drain.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok or pan. Add the ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 1 min or until fragrant. Add the shiitake mushroom and stir-fry for 2 mins or until just browned. Add the oyster mushrooms, buk choy and kale and stir-fry for 2 mins or until vegetables are tender. Add the noodles and oyster sauce and stir-fry until heated through. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Autumn Beef And Ginger Noodle Stir-fry