Beef And Blackbean With Rice NoodlesBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 12, 2020
Cooking Beef and blackbean with rice noodles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beef and blackbean with rice noodles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The secret to perfect stirfries lies in remembering the wok cooks quickly at very high temperatures. All thats required is a quick sizzle, a little shake and a gentle stir for an aromatic Asian feast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beef And Blackbean With Rice Noodles
- 500g thick fresh rice noodles
- 500g beef fillet or rump steak, thinly sliced
- 2 red onions, cut into thick wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) black bean sauce
- 2 tablespoons shaoxing wine or dry sherry
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
The instruction how to make Beef And Blackbean With Rice Noodles
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the beef, onion, garlic and ginger in a large bowl. Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat until just smoking. Add one-quarter of the beef mixture and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 3 more batches with remaining beef mixture, reheating wok and adding more oil if necessary, between each batch.
- Return the beef mixture to the wok with the choy sum, blackbean sauce and wine and stir-fry for 1 minute or until choy sum begins to wilt. Add the rice noodles and stir-fry for 1 minute or until noodles are coated in sauce. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Beef And Blackbean With Rice Noodles
fatContent: 534.643 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler