Chicken, Cashew And Chilli Jam Stir-fryBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 12, 2020
Cooking Chicken, cashew and chilli jam stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken, cashew and chilli jam stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The secret to perfect stirfries lies in remembering the wok cooks quickly at very high temperatures. All thats required is a quick sizzle, a little shake and a gentle stir for an aromatic Asian feast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken, Cashew And Chilli Jam Stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 cup (80g) raw cashews
- 6 (about 600g) chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 4 purple Asian shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 100g snow peas, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup (80ml) chilli jam (see note)
- 1/4 cup (45g) finely grated palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 cup Thai basil leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken, Cashew And Chilli Jam Stir-fry
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the cashews and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until toasted. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a bowl.
- Heat half the remaining oil in the wok over high heat. Add one-third of the chicken and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 2 more batches with remaining chicken, reheating wok between each batch.
- Heat remaining oil in wok over high heat until just smoking. Add shallots, capsicum, snow peas and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Add the chicken, cashews, chilli jam, palm sugar, lime juice and fish sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Remove from heat; add basil and gently toss. Serve immediately with steamed rice, if desired.
Nutritions of Chicken, Cashew And Chilli Jam Stir-fry
fatContent: 517.435 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 32 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 118 milligrams cholesterol