Chilli Lamb With Asian GreensBy Annette Forrest On Nov 10, 2020
Cooking Chilli lamb with Asian greens step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilli lamb with Asian greens you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The secret to perfect stirfries lies in remembering the wok cooks quickly at very high temperatures. All thats required is a quick sizzle, a little shake and a gentle stir for an aromatic Asian feast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilli Lamb With Asian Greens
- 2 small red chillies, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 600g lamb sirloins, cut into 1/2cm-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Massel beef stock
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 bunch baby bok choy
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Chilli Lamb With Asian Greens
- Combine chillies and 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a medium bowl.
- Add the lamb sirloins and toss to combine. If time permits, set them aside for 10 minutes to allow flavours to infuse.
- Combine oyster sauce, brown sugar, and beef stock in a jug. Trim and halve broccolini. Slice bok choy stems and cut leaves into 6cm lengths. Set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil and heat. Stir-fry lamb in batches until browned and almost cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining oil to wok and heat over high heat. Add green onions, broccolini, and bok choy stems. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add oyster sauce mixture and bok choy leaves. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until leaves just wilt. Return lamb to wok and toss to combine. Serve with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Chilli Lamb With Asian Greens
fatContent: 366.626 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 105 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler