Sesame Pork With Five-spice Oyster SauceBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 10, 2020
Cooking Sesame pork with five-spice oyster sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sesame pork with five-spice oyster sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The secret to perfect stirfries lies in remembering the wok cooks quickly at very high temperatures. All that’s required is a quick sizzle, a little shake and a gentle stir for an aromatic Asian feast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sesame Pork With Five-spice Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 600g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed, bulbs cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns, lightly crushed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons shaoxing wine or dry sherry
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli, chopped
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, sliced lengthways
- Hokkien noodles, to serve
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve (see note)
The instruction how to make Sesame Pork With Five-spice Oyster Sauce
- Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat until just smoking. Add one-third of the pork and stir-fry for 1 minute or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 2 more batches with remaining pork, reheating wok between batches.
- Heat sesame oil in the wok over high heat. Add spring onions, garlic, Chinese five-spice and Sichuan pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add pork, oyster sauce, wine, broccoli and bok choy and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through and bok choy just wilts.
- Heat hokkien noodles following packet instructions. Drain well. Divide among serving bowls. Top with stir-fry and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sesame Pork With Five-spice Oyster Sauce
fatContent: 302.335 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein
sodiumContent: 142 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons