Ginger Beef Stir-fry With Shiitake Mushrooms & NoodlesBy Anneka Manning On Nov 11, 2020
Cooking Ginger beef stir-fry with shiitake mushrooms & noodles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ginger beef stir-fry with shiitake mushrooms & noodles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The secret to perfect stirfries lies in remembering the wok cooks quickly at very high temperatures. All thats required is a quick sizzle, a little shake and a gentle stir for an aromatic Asian feast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ginger Beef Stir-fry With Shiitake Mushrooms & Noodles
- 200g egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanut, oil
- 500g piece beef fillet or rump, cut into 2cm-thick steaks, then cut across the grain into thin strips
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into thin sticks
- 115g (1 tray) fresh baby corn, halved lengthways
- 200g shiitake mushrooms
- 1 lemon grass stem, pale section only, bruised, finely sliced
- 200g snow peas, topped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 bunch green shallots, diagonally sliced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked
The instruction how to make Ginger Beef Stir-fry With Shiitake Mushrooms & Noodles
- Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok over medium heat. Add the sesame seeds and toss for 1-2 minutes or until toasted. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Heat the wok over high heat for about 1 minute. Add 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil and heat for 30-60 seconds or until hot. Add half the beef strips and half the ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds or until the beef is just sealed. Remove the beef and ginger from the wok with a slotted spoon and transfer to a plate. Add about half the remaining oil and stir-fry the remaining beef strips and ginger.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok and heat for 30-60 seconds or until hot. Add the corn and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add mushrooms and lemon grass and stir-fry for a further 1 minute. Add the snow peas, oyster sauce, fish sauce, lemon or lime juice and water. Cook, tossing well, for 1 minute or until the snow peas are tender crisp.
- Return the beef to the wok with the green shallots, coriander leaves and the noodles and toss to combine. Serve immediately, sprinkled with the toasted sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Ginger Beef Stir-fry With Shiitake Mushrooms & Noodles
fatContent: 566.43 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 47 grams protein
sodiumContent: 72 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe