Lentil & Beef Rissoles With Tiny PotatoesBy Michelle Southan On Nov 06, 2020
Cooking Lentil & beef rissoles with tiny potatoes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lentil & beef rissoles with tiny potatoes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lentil & Beef Rissoles With Tiny Potatoes
- 400g lean beef mince
- 6 shallots, trimmed, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden mild chilli spice blend
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden garlic spice blend
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden basil herb blend
- 400g can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup (75g) quick rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 750g can Edgell tiny taters, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Steamed asparagus, to serve
- Chilli sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Lentil & Beef Rissoles With Tiny Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a baking tray. Use your hands to combine the mince, shallots, chilli blend, garlic blend, herb blend, lentils, tomato paste, egg and oats in a bowl.
- Shape mixture into 12 rissoles and place on the tray. Bake, turning over halfway through cooking, for 25 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add tiny taters and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Toss through the basil.
- Divide rissoles among serving plates and serve with potatoes, steamed asparagus and chilli sauce.
Nutritions of Lentil & Beef Rissoles With Tiny Potatoes
fatContent: 426.615 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
Tags : budget friendly, kid friendly, pan fry, asparagus, potato, oats, egg, shallot, mince, beef, lentils, lunch, main, dinner, meatballs, mains, indian, family, simple, easy, everyday, comfort food, low kilojoule, lower gi,