Roasted Pumpkin, Rocket And Fetta FrittataBy Cathie Lonnie On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking Roasted pumpkin, rocket and fetta frittata step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted pumpkin, rocket and fetta frittata you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make this frittata for a light and quick meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Pumpkin, Rocket And Fetta Frittata
- 1/2 quantity Smoky roast pumpkin (see notes)
- 100g baby rocket
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup grated pizza cheese
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup pure cream
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into thin ribbons
- 1/4 cup balsamic dressing
The instruction how to make Roasted Pumpkin, Rocket And Fetta Frittata
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 20cm square (base) cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Layer pumpkin, rocket, onion and fetta in pan. Sprinkle top with pizza cheese.
- Whisk eggs and cream together in a large jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into pan. Place pan on a baking tray. Bake for 55 minutes or until browned and just set.
- Meanwhile, combine salad leaves, tomato, cucumber and dressing in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Stand frittata in pan for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from pan. Cut into pieces and serve with salad.
Nutritions of Roasted Pumpkin, Rocket And Fetta Frittata
fatContent: 587.94 calories
saturatedFatContent: 48.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 446 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : main, dinner, picnic, kid friendly, family friendly, bake, vegetarian, healthy, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, cheese, egg, feta, rocket, pumpkin, lunch, how to make fritatta, recipe with eggs, frittata, mains, family, low carb, lower gi,