Burnt Butter And Spinach GnocchiBy On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking Burnt butter and spinach gnocchi step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Burnt butter and spinach gnocchi you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Super easy. Super quick. And super delicious! This minute gnocchi is a great pick weeknights!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Burnt Butter And Spinach Gnocchi
- 175g butter, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 x 500g pkts Coles Potato Gnocchi
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1/3 cup (40g) hazelnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- Finely grated parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Burnt Butter And Spinach Gnocchi
- Heat butter in a frying pan over medium heat for 2 mins or until it begins to foam. Add garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 3-5 mins or until butter is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook gnocchi in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until just tender. Drain.
- Add gnocchi to butter mixture in the pan with spinach. Toss until spinach wilts and mixture is combined. Divide among serving bowls. Sprinkle with hazelnut and parmesan.
Nutritions of Burnt Butter And Spinach Gnocchi