15-minute Vietnamese-style Chicken RollsBy Emma Braz On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking 15-minute Vietnamese-style chicken rolls step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for 15-minute Vietnamese-style chicken rolls you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make your own Vietnamesestyle chicken rolls with this quick and easy minute recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of 15-minute Vietnamese-style Chicken Rolls
- 1/4 cup (60ml) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 4 Coles Bakery Vietnamese Rolls (see notes)
- 1/3 cup (100g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 x 200g pkt Coles Australian Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, breast meat only, skin removed, shredded
- 16 coriander sprigs
- 2 spring onions, cut into matchsticks
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- Soy sauce, to drizzle (optional)
The instruction how to make 15-minute Vietnamese-style Chicken Rolls
- Place the vinegar, sugar, salt and 1 tablespoon water in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Place the carrot in a heatproof bowl. Pour over the vinegar mixture.
- Meanwhile, use a serrated knife to split each roll lengthways (donu2019t cut all the way through). Spread cut sides of each roll with mayonnaise and fill with cucumber and lettuce.
- Drain carrot from vinegar mixture. Arrange carrot, chicken, coriander and spring onion over lettuce mixture. Top with chilli and soy sauce, if using.
Nutritions of 15-minute Vietnamese-style Chicken Rolls
fatContent: 701.943 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 60 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein