Hoisin And Garlic Prawn Stir-fryBy On Oct 31, 2020
Cooking Hoisin and garlic prawn stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Hoisin and garlic prawn stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a quick weeknight meal you cant go past this fragrant hoisin prawn stirfry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Hoisin And Garlic Prawn Stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 750g raw banana prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli, stems and leaves separated, coarsely chopped
- 2 spring onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 cup (80g) bean sprouts
- 2 x 45g Five Tastes Chinese Hoisin & Garlic Stir Fry Shots
- 450g pkt SunRice Jasmine Microwave Rice
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Hoisin And Garlic Prawn Stir-fry
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat. Add half the prawns and stir-fry for 2-3 mins or until prawns curl and change colour. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining prawns.
- Add Chinese broccoli stems to the wok or pan. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until softened. Return prawns to the wok or pan with Chinese broccoli leaves, spring onion, bean sprouts and stir-fry shots. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until the leaves wilt and the mixture is heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions.
- Serve the stir-fry with the rice, coriander and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Hoisin And Garlic Prawn Stir-fry