Parmesan PolentaBy Michelle Southan On Oct 29, 2020
Cooking Parmesan polenta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Parmesan polenta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Its so quick and easy to make creamy, tasty polenta. The secret is in the goodquality chicken stock and parmesan.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Parmesan Polenta
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 750ml (3 cups) skim milk
- 340g (2 cups) instant polenta (cornmeal)
- 40g (1/2 cup) shredded parmesan
The instruction how to make Parmesan Polenta
- Place the stock and milk in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Gradually add the polenta in a thin steady stream, stirring constantly until well combined.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the polenta is soft and creamy. Set aside for 2 minutes to thicken slightly. Stir in the parmesan. Season with pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Parmesan Polenta
fatContent: 265.29 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe