Curtis Stones Beef And Potato TacosBy Curtis Stone On Nov 01, 2020
Cooking Curtis Stones beef and potato tacos step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Curtis Stones beef and potato tacos you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Throw together these tasty tacos with Curtis Stones quick and easy minute recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Curtis Stones Beef And Potato Tacos
- 500g Coles Australian Beef 3 Star Mince
- 1 garlic clove, very finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Coles Ground Paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon Coles Ground Cumin Seeds
- Pinch of Coles Mexican Chilli Medium (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g brushed potatoes, cut into 1cm pieces
- 8 Coles Tortillas
- 1/2 cup (120g) Coles Sour Cream
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
The instruction how to make Curtis Stones Beef And Potato Tacos
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add beef, garlic, paprika, cumin and chilli powder, if using. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently to break beef up into small pieces, for 6 mins or until browned and crisp. Transfer to a bowl. Wipe the pan clean.
- Return pan to high heat. Add oil and heat until smoking. Add the potatoes. Cook, tossing and stirring occasionally, for 10 mins or until very crisp on all sides. Pour off excess oil from pan and discard. Season potatoes with salt. Stir the beef mixture into pan and toss for 1 min or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat the tortillas following packet directions.
- 4. Spread some sour cream onto tortillas. Top with beef mixture and lettuce. Serve with remaining sour cream.
Nutritions of Curtis Stones Beef And Potato Tacos
fatContent: 500.227 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons