Lamb And Asparagus Toss With CouscousBy Dimitra Stais On Oct 28, 2020
Cooking Lamb and asparagus toss with Couscous step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb and asparagus toss with Couscous you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Here is a quick, healthy meal idea to put together after a long day in the office.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb And Asparagus Toss With Couscous
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 green shallot
- 3 semi-dried tomato halves
- 125mls (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 50g (1/4 cup) couscous
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (about 120g) lamb fillet
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
The instruction how to make Lamb And Asparagus Toss With Couscous
- Cut the asparagus diagonally into 5cm lengths. Slice the green shallot diagonally into 2cm lengths. Cut the semi-dried tomato halves lengthways into thick strips.
- Place 1/2 the stock in a small saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Remove from heat and stir in the couscous. Cover and stand for 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed. Stir with a fork to separate the grains and season with salt and pepper. Cover with the lid to keep warm and set aside.
- Rub the lamb all over with salt and pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil in a medium frying pan over high heat. Add the lamb and cook, turning occasionally, for 4 minutes for medium. (Cook 1 minute longer for well done). Remove the lamb from the pan and stand for 2 minutes. Cut diagonally into thin slices.
- Wipe the frying pan clean with paper towel. Add the remaining olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add the asparagus and stir with a wooden spoon for 4 minutes or until it begins to brown. Add the green shallot and garlic and stir for a further minute. Add the remaining stock and vinegar and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat. Return the lamb to the pan with the semi-dried tomatoes and stir until coated in the pan juices.
- To serve, pile the couscous onto a serving plate and top with the lamb and asparagus mixture. Drizzle with the pan juices and serve.
Nutritions of Lamb And Asparagus Toss With Couscous
fatContent: 545.637 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 77 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe