Chicken And Honeydew SaladBy Julie Jansen On Oct 27, 2020
Cooking Chicken and honeydew salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and honeydew salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make the most of beautiful summer produce with this quick and easy chicken and honeydew melon salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Honeydew Salad
- 1 barbequed chicken
- 120g baby mesclun leaves
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 bunch watercress
- 1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken And Honeydew Salad
- Remove skin and bones from 1 barbequed chicken. Cut into large pieces. Divide 120g baby mesclun leaves, 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled, chopped, 1/2 bunch watercress, leaves picked and chicken among serving plates.
- Whisk together 1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise, 1/2 cup sour cream 2 teaspoons sesame oil and 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salads and scatter over 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives to serve.
Nutritions of Chicken And Honeydew Salad
fatContent: 921.584 calories
saturatedFatContent: 66 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 71 grams protein
sodiumContent: 323 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : family friendly, quick, easy, main, chives, sesame oil, sour cream, mayonnaise, watercress, honeydew melon, picnic, lunch, meat, chicken, no cook, salad, melon, starter, simple, everyday, fast, spring, low carb,