Risoni Risotto With Chicken, Broccoli And Pesto GenoveseBy On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Risoni risotto with chicken, broccoli and pesto Genovese step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Risoni risotto with chicken, broccoli and pesto Genovese you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Risoni makes a quick and delicious alternative to rice in this amazing chicken and vegetable risotto recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Risoni Risotto With Chicken, Broccoli And Pesto Genovese
- 200gr Barilla Risoni
- 1/2 jar Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small broccoli, florets only, sliced
- 50gr pancetta, thinly chopped
- 2 chicken thighs, de-boned and 1cm diced
- 1.5L chicken stock
- 25g unsalted butter
- 25g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
The instruction how to make Risoni Risotto With Chicken, Broccoli And Pesto Genovese
- Bring the chicken stock to the boil.
- In a large fry pan, heat the oil and add the onions and cook until golden. Add the pancetta and chicken and cook for 2 minutes until the chicken is seared.
- Add the risoni and stir, add a full ladle of boiling stock and stir, then add the broccoli and stir.
- Keep adding more stock as the pasta absorbs it, it should take 10-12 minutes to cook.
- Once the risoni is cooked, ensure itu2019s not too thick or too runny (it should have a risotto consistency) remove from the heat and add the butter, parmigiano reggiano and pesto genovese, stir well to combine.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve by garnishing with a small dollop of drops of Pesto Genovese.
Nutritions of Risoni Risotto With Chicken, Broccoli And Pesto Genovese