Prawn & Lemon RisottoBy Michelle Noerianto & Kim Coverdale On Oct 26, 2020
Cooking Prawn & lemon risotto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawn & lemon risotto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This lemony, prawn risotto recipe is a lighter version than traditional recipes. Its quick to make and perfect for spring.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- 225g sugar snap peas
- 120g zucchini, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads
- 250g arborio rice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 225g button mushrooms, sliced
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 3 cups (750ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 300g cooked prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Blanch sugar snap peas and zucchini in boiling water for 1 minute, then drain, refresh under cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frypan, add onion and saffron, and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until onion is softened but not coloured. Add the rice, garlic and mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add lemon rind and a third of the stock and simmer, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid is absorbed. Repeat twice by separately adding the remaining thirds of stock.
- Add prawns, blanched vegetables and lemon juice, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in parsley and season. (If you?re feeling naughty, add a spoon of butter).
Nutritions of Prawn & Lemon Risotto
fatContent: 415.86 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein