Choc-crackle Peanut Butter CupsBy Miranda Payne On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Choc-crackle peanut butter cups step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Choc-crackle peanut butter cups you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With just five ingredients (and a pinch of salt), these choccrackle peanut butter cups are quick, easy, fun and totally irresistible.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Choc-crackle Peanut Butter Cups
- 75g white marshmallows
- 1 1/2 tablespoons thickened cream
- 100g (2 cups) Kelloggs Coco Pops
- 6 x 42g pkts Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, paper cases removed
- 200g dark chocolate melts
- Sea salt flakes, to serve
The instruction how to make Choc-crackle Peanut Butter Cups
- Heat the marshmallows and cream in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Set aside for 2 minutes to cool slightly.
- Place the Coco Pops in a large bowl. Add the marshmallow mixture and stir until the Coco Pops are well coated.
- Lightly grease twelve 40ml patty pans with oil spray. Place a Peanut Butter Cup in the base of each pan. Using 2 spoons, place the Coco Pop mixture on top, then use slightly wet hands to press down gently to compact. Place in the fridge to set.
- Remove the choc-crackle cups from the pans and place on a wire rack.
- Place the dark chocolate melts in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on Medium, stirring every 30 seconds, for 2-3 minutes, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. (To melt the chocolate using the stovetop, place melts in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, ensuring the water doesnu2019t touch the base of the pan, and stir until smooth.)
- Spoon the melted chocolate over the choc-crackle cups and sprinkle with sea salt flakes. Set aside to set.
Nutritions of Choc-crackle Peanut Butter Cups
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe