Black Bean, Avocado And Lettuce WrapsBy Chrissy Freer On Oct 24, 2020
Cooking Black bean, avocado and lettuce wraps step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Black bean, avocado and lettuce wraps you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These quick, nocook tacos are the perfect easy lunch. Did we mention theyre vegan, too?
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Black Bean, Avocado And Lettuce Wraps
- 125g (1/2 cup) canned black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 roma tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 small Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/4 small avocado, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 3 baby cos lettuce leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Black Bean, Avocado And Lettuce Wraps
- Combine beans, tomato, cucumber, avocado and coriander in a bowl.
- Whisk together the juice, oil and paprika in a small bowl. Add to bean mixture. Season. Stir to combine. Serve in lettuce leaves.
Nutritions of Black Bean, Avocado And Lettuce Wraps
fatContent: 242.107 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein