Crunchy Choc-chip Microwave Cookies RecipeBy Liz Macri On Oct 23, 2020
Cooking Crunchy choc-chip microwave cookies recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Crunchy choc-chip microwave cookies recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These quick and easy chocchip cookies are cooked in the microwave, so theyre ready in just minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Crunchy Choc-chip Microwave Cookies Recipe
- 125g butter, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of sea salt flakes
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate melts, halved
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Crunchy Choc-chip Microwave Cookies Recipe
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted. Set aside for 2 to 3 minutes to cool.
- Stir in vanilla and egg until combined. Stir in our, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and salt until combined. Add chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Using 2 level tablespoons at a time, roll mixture into balls. Between the palms of your hands, flatten balls slightly. Line a microwave-safe plate with baking paper. Place about 4 cookies on prepared plate, allowing room for spreading. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds or until cooked, but soft to touch. Stand for 1 minute. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Repeat process with remaining cookies in 4 batches. Serve (see note).
Nutritions of Crunchy Choc-chip Microwave Cookies Recipe
fatContent: 202.672 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.4 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe